Nowadays, there are many different anti-aging skin care treatments available in the cosmetic marketplace, some of them have proven to be effective against aging and last researches state that future will bring us revolutionary anti aging treatments.
To sum up, these are very effective treatments that have been tested and clinically proven, Most of them based on vitamin A.
– Retinol or Retinyl Palmitate: the chemical name for Vitamin A, this one is found in egg yolk, butter, yellow and orange fruits, vegetables and carrots. It is fat-soluble and is considered an anticancer vitamin. Vitamin A helps with keeping healthy skin.
– Hydroxyl Acid: it is a polyatomic ion consisting of oxygen and hydrogen: It has a charge of -1. Hydroxide is one of the simplest of the polyatomic ions.
– Collagen Injections: one type of collagen, which is derived from purified bovine (cow) collagen, is injected beneath the skin to replace the body’s natural collagen that has been lost. Injectable collagen is more often than not used to treat facial lines, scars and wrinkles.
– Kinerase or Kinetin: it is a plant-based, non-irritating growth factor extract that has shown to significantly decrease free-radical damage and photo-aging in cells. Kinetin acts together with another hormone in some cases, for example indoleacetic acid. Indoleacetic acid is an auxin plant hormone that promotes elongation of stems and roots.
But in the future there will be products that use DNA (Deoxyribonucleic acid) repair techniques, to develop and deliver anti-aging treatment.
Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) or deoxyribose nucleic acid is a nucleic acid that contains the genetic instructions specifying the biological development of all cellular forms of life (and many viruses). DNA is often referred to as the molecule of heredity, as it is responsible for the genetic propagation of most inherited traits. During reproduction, DNA is replicated and transmitted to the offspring.
Encouraging the skin to repair its DNA is the future of anti-aging skin care according to dermatologists.
Cosmeceuticals of the future will target each individual’s unique DNA and deliver the needed treatment without irritation that other products could produce on the skin.
At time, DNA anti aging technique have been clinically tested to help fight:
– Sagging skin
– Dry skin
– Rough texture and,
– Loss of tone and elasticity
The ingredients that will help in repairing the skin’s DNA are ultrasomes and photosomes among others. However, these ones are the most important in DNA anti-aging treatment.
Ultrasomes and photosomes are bio-engineered products; these ingredients are anti-oxidants and help to undo the damage caused by sun exposure.
At time, it is impossible to reverse the aging process, in the future, who knows?